Pages - Menu

24 August 2014

Mahakarya 25 RCTI with SJM

can i cry?

because like finally, after 1 year and 2 months, i met them again :"") eventho i just met SJM this time, i'm still happy with this. God must love me cause he gave me this happiness. i was standing so close to the stage, so i can saw them soooooo clearly. cant thank enough to you, God.
once again, can i cry?

i love them. just that.
staring at their face in saturday night is the prettiest night.


"i'm trying so hard not to let it show but you got me feeling like i'm standing on buildings, cars and boats i swear i can touch the sky" i dedicated this song to Super Junior M and Super Junior.

:")

i don't even know why i love them so much, i don't need awards, i don't care with music chart, i don't care with digital sales, i just love them just the way they are, and when their fans change fandom, i will still here.

okay guys enjoy my photos and fancam, but my fancams are moslty sungmin ^^

Fancam : Farsha Maulidia

Halo, S!
Sapphire Blue Ocean in Indonesian Concert
Lee Sungmin pls look at me TT TT
DONGHAE' ADAM'S APPLE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
my namja's lips so cute :*
almost crying bcs of him :''') love him so much. my bae <3
i saw you cho kyuhyun!
hyukmin
kiyowo ^^
henry is getting handsomeeeeee
you aren't my bias lee donghae pls go away
why do i have so many donghae pictures ............
DO NOT CUT THE LOGO, TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT.

Farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment