Pages - Menu

26 October 2014

Running man : Race Start season 2 in Jakarta

it was my 2nd time with running man ^^
unfortunately, Gary and Jaesuk didn't come huhu kang gary :(
but the other members did a good job, thumbs up for you guys, they are so kind and funny. Haha looked so happy with his adorable moving hahahaha i cant stop laughing at him, he made my day! 
oh yes! when they sang hands up by 2pm, LEE KWANGSOO JUMPED INTO MY SECTION, AND I JUMPED TOO. LEE KWANGSOO, YOU JUMP I JUMP! i wore a mini dress, but i jumped from chair to chair just for kwangsoo. my bias is gary but i always have a great fate with kwangsoo, just like donghae, my bias is sungmin but i always have a great fate with donghae. when i watched Asian Dream Cup, i was in the first row and kwangsoo running around the field, i saw him so clearly. and last night, he jumped over the fence to greet the fans (you can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6MjRhe2M&list=UU_i6nNiHpf1dG7O1n7iLMfg) kwangsoo's fanservice is no joke guys believe me. jongkook's body is too big omg i'm scared, and his voice doesn't match his body, he has a soft voice. song jihyo looks so small, she looked like a little tiny doll in the music box, SO CUTE AND PRETTY! Ji sukjin looks so young seriously just like a teenagers.
i was in Silver B

Fancam :  Farsha Maulidia

enjoy my photos 




DO NOT CUT THE LOGO, TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT.

Farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment