Pages - Menu

04 May 2012

Super Junior

Ladies and Gentleman, i gave you.. 9 SUPERMAN..
I love them for a long time.. and a week ago, i've met them.. two days in a row :)) at SuperShow4 indonesia :D
thats why i love them more..
Park jung soo-leeteuk (1 july 1983) the leader of super junior..
Kim jong woon-yesung (24 august 1984)
Shin dong hee (28 september 1985)
Lee sung min (1 january 1986)
Lee hyuk jae-eunhyuk (4 april 1986)
Lee dong hae (15 october 1986)
Choi siwon (10 february 1987 // 7 april 1986)
Kim ryeowook (21 june 1987)
Cho kyuhyun (3 february 1988) the maknae of super junior

I've talked about super junior in my blog (the old one), and also about the experience of watching supershow4.. you can visit my other blog (www.maulidia-farsha.blogspot.com) there is my story about the order of super junior, from 1-13..
but, after watching SS4 indonesia, they are my top 1.. 
hahaha i know i know, i'm going to 21 years old.. it's crazy right? it's crazy, really crazy for this labile, but i just enjoy it! :)
and i made a new blog specifically for my kpop world. that aren't mixed with the story of my daily life.. the old one still active, still about my precious life, like dancing :) etc..
so.. visit this blog and also my other blog :)
thankyouu.. 
www.maulidia-farsha.blogspot.comwww.thebeautyofsapphireblue.blogspot.com

farsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment