Pages - Menu

11 May 2012

Song for You

I like this song since a long time, this song is one of super junior's second album "dont don". I like the music, I like the lyrics, and I like this song as much as I love super junior's other songs. and the song has been sung in supershow3, the concept is all members spread to the whole side of the stage and sing. I enjoy it, because the tone of the song is very good. but this song is not included in the list of ss4 songs.
but ..
After I watched supershow4 indonesia, now i always wanted to cry when i heard this song. I still remember, when i entered the stadium, many spectators and the stadium was almost full with ELF. I headed over to where i sit, the stage is still very bright and I could see a big empty stage, with three screens "super show 4". and i heard the song (song for you), the entire audience began singing together while staring at the empty stage, hoping
the concert begins immediately. I really feel the euphoria of SS4, and I started to cry because I realized "I'm here, I'm in SS4 and I will meet them" and i really feel the togetherness of ELF. really .. when singing together, I really want to cry ~ Saranghaeyo chukbokhaeyo, Dangshinui maeume wooriui sarangeul deuryuhyo ~
 

from there I started to feel like crying every time i heard this song, because i remember SS4. I missed SS4, and also my oppas .. 



farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment