Pages - Menu

03 June 2013

Super Show 5 Live in Jakarta

[UPDATE] you can watch my fancams here : farsha maulidia (youtube acc)
:)

this is my another dream came true.
just like SS4 before, i just bought the ticket for 1 day and decided to find a "calo" for another day. i bought SS5 ticket day 2 (2nd june) and on saturday i came to meis with no ticket. but when im on my way, Bigdaddy announced that SHINHWA WILL COME TO JAKARTA GUYS DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE SHINHWA? i screamed and lost my breath for a while, out of control, i thought omg what should i do, should i not watch SS5 today bcs i have to save my money to meet shinhwa? but already on my way to meis. so, nothing to lose, its okay if i cant get the ticket for today, it means i can save my money. and yeah i didn't get the ticket, calo was too expensive.


The Day (June 2nd 2013)
i fainted guys :( the worst queuing ever, i can't breath. Queuing under the sun fuck i can't feel my body. that was my 1st time fainted at the concert -___- standing and pushing each other for 3 fucking hours! i even cursed on superjunior, i said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SJ! SHOULD I DO THIS JUST TO MEET YOU GUYS! BUNCH OF BASTARDS I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I WONT DO THIS AGAIN!!" but bcs i fainted, the security caried me and what? i could go into the concert venue earlier than the others. GOD I CAN'T THANK ENOUGH, im standing soooo cloooooose to the stage. that was bcs i fainted hahahahahaha what kind of fate is this.
hmmm about the concert? i dont know what should i say, this is not my 1st time meeting superjunior. okay i just wanna say, i feel so blessed, thankyou somuch god for always let me see them, the concert was so beautiful, i still cried a lot hehehe yah you know me so well lah guys. i know i need to go to the hospital, im not okay.
enjoy my pictures! the video still in progress :)

i'm at Standing C. i was here.
Kyuhyun Eunhyuk Donghae Siwon
During Supergirl
Ryeowook & Shindong
Ryeowook & Siwon
Shindong <3
Kyuhyun & Sungmin. i'm a hardcore KyuMin shipper.
KyuMin
ugly monkey, i love you so much! lee hyukjae.
Ryeowook Kyuhyun Zhoumi Sungmin
Kim Ryeowook. my friend got a doll from him hehe
Lee donghae control your self please, thanks.
how beautiful my 02 June 2013
Donghae Kyuhyun Sungmin Ryeowook
Dancing Siwon ^^

LEE HYUKJAE HALF NAKED IN FRONT OF MY FACE, I SAW HIS BELLY BUTTON SO CLOSE! fortunately i'm still alive. nosebleeding bcs of this ugly monkey.

lee sungmin i saw you.
hi henry! good luck for your solo debut :)
henry. he never stop smiling to us. thankyou so much i love you to the bones.
DID YOU SEE SOMETHING GUYS? HYUKJAE LOOKED AT TO MY CAMERA!
During Sorry Sorry
Ryeowook took a selca from fan's camera
donghae im scared of your arms like seriously
henry with blankon aaa so cute! meanwhile siwon's face...
sleeveless, big arms and wearing green beanie with pink yoyo. what a style.
again, eye contact with hyukjae :) but ryeowook why
henry you looks so thin :( eat well please, dont forced your self too hard, rest well <3
my favorite photo :) so cute right? sungmin's face looks so adorable, donghae's perfection is driving me insane,  shindong's fluffy body and hyukjae's back.
CHO KYUHYUN CAN I WIPE YOUR SWEAT ............................ WITH MY BODY?? /NOT SORRY/
waving kyu {}
priceless smile from cho kyuhyun
waving zhoumi {}
donghae touched siwon's arms. omg i want to do that too.
lil kiddos. Donghae Kangin Siwon.
i give up on your style idunghae
EXCUSE ME PLS GET OUT OF MY LIFE! THE DOOR IS ON THE LEFT. THANKS.
now, i'll give you sungmin pict hehehe enjoy! i love him the most. i thank god for his existence. SOBBING I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT, I LOVE HIM LIKE I LOVE A MAN IN MY REAL LIFE GOD DAMN IT I THINK IM SICK, MENTAL ON CRACK. i never feel sad if sungmin have a girlfriend or something, i always say lee sungmin pls find a girl and get married. BUT WHY? YESTERDAY I SAW HIM WEARING A NECKLACE WITH A RING ON IT. what the hell? i never feel like this before. it is like my boyfriend is getting married or engaged with someone. GOD AM I COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND??? he doesn't even know about my existence in this world gosh so pathetic. i should stop from this crazy hell ...... someday ..... when the day i die......

yo! let me introduce my life ruiner, lee sungmin .... look at him .... dressing like a girl ... what is the good part from him ... how can i love him this much .........
i love this guy morethan i should. i regret nothing but this is such a burden.
Sungmin's famous butt heheehhe his butt is big, like my butt.
i love you too :) take a look lee sungmin, how close we were.
you are the best, see you later. lets meet again yah :) see you when i see you, until we meet again
Sungmin's butt again hehehe
my baby is thirsty
TAKE OUT ALL MY PHOTOS WITH FULL CREDIT, DO NOT EDIT OR CUT THE LOGO, THANKYOU :)

i'll let you know later about my video, i'll upload it on youtube, stay tune hahaha

farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment