Pages - Menu

27 May 2012

SuperShow4 Encore

26 mei - 27 mei 2012
super show 4 encore in seoul

I'M IN JAKARTA. WHY AM I NOT IN SEOUL?

SS4 will end soon. and I'll be faithful waiting SS5. but still, i want to watch SS4 encore. because SM change their solo, their outfit huhuhu i wanna see! and I'm sure they'll be very special, will be different from other countries. and if I continue to see news about SS4 encore, i'm going to die. seriously, i could really cry.
I've seen some pictures, and also some news about what they are talking about. There is also news about what they do, for example ...... Leeteuk take his clothes off and playing drums, hyukjae even take his clothes off, why do they love to do that? T_T and I know there are many more things they have done. I want to be there. I would give anything just if anyone can take me there tomorrow, for SS4 encore day 2.

I really want to know them as an ordinary people, only between farsha maulidia and Lee sungmin (for example). not as farsha and her idol..
there's one thing i must say :
i'm stuck with SJ :) and I'm sure everybody knows that i'm happy with this :) although some people think that i'm crazy.. i don't care, because SJ is my biases :) 


farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment