Pages - Menu

09 May 2012

If you read this, oppa..

I always said i really like Sungmin oppa, anywhere, to anyone, every time when i'm talking about super junior.
You know, oppa? The first time i knew about the super junior, i like you and Yesung oppa, really like. I always see you guys in every video, but maybe that time.. I was more like Yesung oppa. maybe because i didn't really watching you, and Yesung oppa too won my heart. until finally ...
I saw music bank on 9 July 2010 .. I like your shirt, i like your style. and there are signs in the video, when you sing, it says "this man's cuteness is effortless" and i strongly agree and think "ooh really effortless", you don't need to try to look cute, because you are cute already. and start from there, i liked you more than Yesung oppa (sorry Yesung oppa, i'm still loving you, if you want to know :* )
Now, after supershow4 .. I became more and more like you :)
I missed you, Sungmin oppa ..


Super Junior - No Other (100709 Music Bank)
 farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment