Pages - Menu

09 August 2014

Shinzu'i White Concert w/ Sistar & A Pink

Holaaaa!
Huraaaay im ready to blogging. yes, my another story hehehe still with korean concert bcs im such an addict *money where are you, don't you miss me?*

1st time with A Pink and 2nd time with Sistar! uuuu i'm so happy.

let me tell you the seatplan :

my cathegory was the blue one. and i just found out that Istora Senayan is a very small place. you can see the idol soooo clearly eventho you are in the tribune class, seriously. Runningman fanmeet will be held in this place too, it means i will see the members from close distance bcs i wont buy the Rp. 3.500.000,- class huuuffffttt so expensive, i should fasting in the rest of my life.

Apink look beautiful with white outfit. my fave member in apink is Bomi, to be honest, but you know? in my opinion, hayoung and chorong is the prettiest member in real life. hayoung is so kind OMG she never stop smiling and waving to her fans, making heartsign, trying to reach fans' hands.soft spot for you in my heart, dear hayoung. 

Sistar still sexy as alwaaaaayyyyssssss. but their outfits were so boring -_- i've seen them wearing it a few times and i was thinking "girls, why are you wearing diapers?" their pants were too short, like baby's diapers, your company needs to stop, there are many ways to be sexy.
i miss you i miss you i miss you guuuuyyyyyssssss, finally we met again. Happy happy ^^
thank you god for giving me the opportunity to see Touch My Body live version hahahaha. after the concert, i walked with my friend to hotel century, suddenly a bigbird bus passed us, i looked to the window and ............... "hey ...... that's hyorin....." i saw her playing with her phone. bless.

so, here is the photos and videos. Enjoy it :)
fancam : Farsha Maulidia


there was no Eunji :(
Kim Namjoo & Yoon Bomi
Park Chorong
OH HAYOUNG TT TT
looove namjoo's outfit
B.E.S.T SISTAR
i want soyu's body. it's perfect.
Kang Jihyun
i cant believe we are in the same age
Kim hyojung
Yoon Bora


TAKE OUT ALL MY PHOTOS WITH FULL CREDIT, DO NOT EDIT OR CUT THE LOGO, THANKYOU :)

farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment