Pages - Menu

02 June 2012

happy 6th anniversary ELF :)


Leeteuk : I laugh because of you. I cry because of you. I’m happy because of you. Do you feel the same? I love you!

Heechul : I love you. See you again, BlueBaby

Yesung: You are busted!! Never forget me

Shindong: Love only Shindong~♡ I’ll only love you too!!

Donghae: Be mine. I will hug you. I will love you. ♡My love E.L.F.♡

Siwon: Now we are going to get through this world as we get old together. Let’s be together, I wish for it. So believe it.

Ryeowook: To fools who only know Super Junior. I love you Even though it’s common I can’t help it.. I love you!

Sungmin: I feel like I won't be able to do anything without E.L.F

Kangin: Super Junior is poisoned by E.L.F.

Kyuhyun: Our strong troops, that we should hold in tight forever.

Hangeng: All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you

Eunhyuk: You guys are so precious for me. Don't be change with each other.


Super Junior: Do you know what is the most special to us? Our balloons! Pearl. Sapphire. Blue!
Super Junior: When the sapphire blue ocean reflects to our eyes, We then have the passion and strength to continue.
Super Junior: The ones who made us touched with such a huge present are.. ELF! Thank you so much guys I love you!

from : EverLastingFans's twitter

hey superjunior, i've to be an ELF until the end, and i'll love you all, till the end :)) -Farsha Maulidia

farsha

1 comment: