Pages - Menu

22 June 2012

Fishy, i miss you.

SuperShow4 Indonesia

28 april 2012
that time.. i was sitting and watching sungmin oppa from a distance. you all are singing "goodfriends". i still saw sungmin oppa, although he was far from me. all of a sudden, peoples screaming around me, i find out what was going on, i bend my body to see what was happening in front of my section. and i saw you, with caplin clothes. you try to throw an apple into my section. i was stay quiet, trying not to blink, until you throw an apple and walk away :')

29 april 2012
that time.. i was standing and watching yesung oppa, i could see him very clearly, though he didn't get too close to me. you all are singing "you're my endless love". all of a sudden, peoples were running and shouting behind me, they ran to the opposite direction. i want to know what was going on. when i turn around, you are actually sitting in front of me with your sunglasses, i was shocked because our distance not more than 3 meters. i immediately took my phone, i tried to snapshot. but .. my eyes really can't turn away, i didn't blink at all, because this is you, this is lee donghae, in front of me. my hand was ready to shoot, but my brain is like not giving a command, just commanded to see you until you leave :')

taken by farsha maulidia :) sunday, 29 april 2012
sorry i didn't have a clear pictures when you close to me. i was too busy enjoying your handsome face, so i don't have time to take a pictures :)

i feel really miss you today. i love you. i love you. hey? i love you.

farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment