Pages - Menu

15 June 2012

Can't we?


Can't we go back to supershow 4 indonesia?
can't i go back to the day when i meet them? to the day when cho kyuhyun waving his hands in front of my eyes? to the day when my eyes met lee sungmin's eyes? to the day when lee donghae was sitting on the fence in front of my seat? to the day when i was yell "lee hyukjae" when eunhyuk singing "say my name"? to the day when kim ryeowook smiled while he hugged his dancers? to the day when choi siwon took off his clothes in front of my face? to the day when i was awestruck when park jungsoo plays the saxophone? to the day when shin donghee said "haturnuhun"? to the day when kim jongwoon standing in front of me for many times?

to the day when i sing "song for you" together with all spectators? and to the day when i shed a tears, when intro of "superman" song begins and i could see their silhouettes on the big stage?

i still remember everything. it's been almost 2 months, and i still haven't moved at all
i'm not move on

farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment