Pages - Menu

15 September 2013

Girls' Generation World Tour ~Girls & Peace~ in Jakarta

9 goddesses ...
I MISS YOU SO MUCH GIRLS, IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I MET YOU AT SMTOWN JAKARTA.
and ah what should i say?
finally, SNSD's solo concert in my own country. OT9 on the stage, in front of my eyes, i can see their nostril up close yes crying so hard because of their perfection.
but, too much fanboys huuuufffftttttt. so different from superjunior's concert. so funny seriously, one boy standing beside me, he has a super big body, mustache and beard, he looks like a bad boy or even looks like a criminal but he wore a headbands ......... with "jessica" on it. when the concert started, he screamed so loud "JESSICA JESSICA" i'm scared ............................................ fyi, i saw a crying fanboy. a crying fanboy. A CRYING FANBOY. he was crying so fucking hard. his mouth wide open. failed to control himself. i thought i was at the funeral. bye. oh ya one more, tiffany gave a flying kiss to fanboy in front of her, but the boy beside me lose his mind ....... he said "HEY FUCK YOU, BASTARD!" i dont know how to react, i just "tiffany is not yours. dont be too posesif please"
HOW DO YOU PERFECT DEAR SNSD???

enjoy my photos! so sorry for super duper giant bad quality huhuhu i'm too shaking, and the fanboy keep pushing me blaaaaaah don't care with other girls when SNSD is on the stage.

fancam :  youtube account (still updating)

my section is pink B, and i was here.
thankyou for coming to jakarta TT TT
ice princess has a kind heart too :)
i love your fat arms
my fave unnie :*
you are the prettiest. this is not fair. who am i when there is im yoona! /sobbing/
i like you.  A LOT.
PINCH YOU IN THE FACE
CUTENESS OVERLOAD HWANG MIYOUNG
HI! BIAS LIST RUINER!
KIM HYOYOEEEN DO YOU REMEMBER ME? last year i talked to her directly TT TT
best!! you can kill me now, girls.
google search : HOW TO STOP LOVING KWON YURI
SO BEAUTIFUL /shoot self/
FLAWLESS. HOW CAN.
JESSI
SICA
google search : HOW TO FORGET TIFFANY's BEAUTIFUL FACE
I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HOW TO BREATHE
snsd concert is not perfect without kim taeyeon's derp face ^^
google search : HOW TO CONTINUE LIFE AFTER WATCHING SNSD CONCERT

TAKE OUT ALL MY PHOTOS WITH FULL CREDIT, DO NOT EDIT OR CUT THE LOGO, THANKYOU :)

PS : Kwon yuri, i can be a lesbian for you. just let me know. i love everything in you, yuri's everything is my weakness.

farsha



No comments:

Post a Comment