Pages - Menu

08 October 2012

LAY's birthday message


Dear fans ~ when you are reading this, my birthday should be over ^_^

First, thank you for this unique birthday celebration. I felt happy and this was unforgettable; you worked hard. Quietly you put forth this effort for me, and I know of all this, thank you all. What I can do for you is not enough, not adequate, and whatever I say is too insubstantial. But I don't know how I could get all this love, so I tried to make myself have commitment. Whatever happens, I will always have a smile for you to see, because you like it when I smile.

Seeing the LED screens you put up for me, the birthday surprises and wishes, the events you hosted, the lights you have, no matter if your hands and shoulders were tired, you helped me climb over the mountaintops and came out in masses to support me, sometimes without even ever seeing my face.

I resist my tears sometimes and smile to you, but I really feel sorry, I don't have any other way. I can only smile gently in times when you are shouting my name. Only between thanks and bowing can I have a few seconds to stop and think. Maybe all I can do for you all is to keep standing on the stage and continue performing for you, to your happy, smiling faces, reading your letters to me one by one. Every person has lots of heart, caring about my body, making me feel warmly comforted.

Also, I've realized that everyone's penmanship is very excellent, so consider this a reply letter to everyone who loves me~

On this day, my birthday, I'd like to especially thank my mother, because this day was when she spent most of her strength and heart bringing me into this world, and took care of me so long, thank you mom!

On this day I'd like to especially thank my "Xing" fans [from when he was just Zhang Yixing] because you have let an ordinary kid's dream become reality. I got this support because you let this plain old me become someone extraordinary. No matter how many months or years, for my whole life the thankfulness in my heart will not change.

Because I have people like you to love me, I can have a different birthday, I can have a spectacular birthday like this. It was you who gave me this different life. Thank you! I love you! It's still this phrase that makes me want to give my all for you, you are my most powerful motivation for continuing onward.

cr: exo-m.smtown.com
translated by xiaoyu, please take out with full credits!


farsha

No comments:

Post a Comment